Microsoft has released the new 2020 wave 2 enhancements for D365 CE (Customer Engagement). Two exciting enhancements that jump out to me are Sales Mobility and Gamification.
Scheduled for public view in December, The Mobile experience has improvements.
- Quickly add notes
- Update Accounts and Opportunities
- Find contact information easier
What platforms that the mobile app is supported:
- iOS v22.4.1 or later
- Android v6.0.1 or later
- Windows 10
By Merriam-Webster’s definition gamification is the process of adding games or game like elements to something (such as a task) to encourage participation.
What better way to get users (especially salespeople) to use CRM than to create a competitive game!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Gamification enables employees to participate in competitions with pre-defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). The App is free on the AppSource.
According to a Forbes article, games are one of the most powerful behavioristic motivators and anyone can enjoy them if they have the right reason. We want metrics, so why not make it fun!
What you really need to know is:
- Gamification is an app to add to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- The game coordinators will get a role called “Game Manager”
- When configuring gamification:
- Define what KPIs are needed
- Develop the theme to be used
- Define the prizes!
- Gamification is now available with the new UI being released in 2020 release wave 2 plan
Look at our CRM page to learn more about CRM, Velosio Grand Rapids, or to contact us!